Upcoming Training Sessions:
Check-out our training class at the 2017 Emergency Preparedness & Hazmat Response Conference in Pittsburgh, PA from October 16-17, 2017.
You must register for the conference in order to participate.
2-Day Training Course
Public agencies have a high standard of conduct. Firefighters and police officers need proper procedures, equipment, and training in order to use drones to reduce the public’s and their own risk. Our two-day training course provides a mix of Part-107 test preparation, procedure review, and hands-on training use DJI Phantom 3, Mavic, Inspire, Matrice 200 and Matrice 600 drones. The course can be taught on-site at your location (airspace dependent) or at our facility outside of Ann Arbor, MI.
- Review training and overall program for safe, effective and successful emergency response unmanned aerial system (UAS program)
- Train students on flying procedures and technique to develop safe, confident “pilot in command” and “visual observer” teams for public safety missions
- review and discuss FAA part 107 material so students can pass online test
Price is per student and includes:
- training materials binder
- practice drone (yours to keep)
- online practice tests
- hands-on training with licensed commercial pilot on DJI Phantom, Mavic, Inspire, Matrice 200 and Matrice 600 (insurance included in overall cost)
Instructor travel expenses for on-site training are not included and depend on location. Prices start at $950 per student. Discounts available for 4+ students.